SCRAP CAA DRONE REGISTATION - UK Government Petition

Just to add, I did sign it earlier in the week when @ScottishYorkshireMan posted about it :blush:

1 Like

Me to !, attempt to sign it again and it warns you that you have done it twice !.

I agree, 100,000 people is a lot… 10,000 is possibly more realistic and at least gets note. That said its better to go down fighting than to just give up! At least then you have a real reason to moan later lol!

2 Likes

My wife and I both signed!

We may not get to 100,000 but if we can get to 10,000 signatures, the site says the government will respond to this petition - so at least it will get noticed?!

There are gaps! We know who you are!

2 Likes

“Always watching!!” (Monsters inc)

2 Likes

just signed but numbers are very shy… ;-(

2 Likes

Yup… but that’s more signatures than this morning!

1 Like

Signed :wink:

1 Like

Signed👍🏻

1 Like

done

1 Like

Signed - fingers crossed… :wink:

1 Like

Watch the enquiry live on Parliament TV from 9:45 am

2 Likes

Signed it

1 Like

Have signed the document petition and also forwarded it onto John Redwood who is out local conservative MP

Hope we get enough signatures

Signed, but its a little way off 100K.:grimacing:

Just added mine and it takes it up to 1961. Interestingly, my area E Hants and the surrounding constituencies seem to be streets ahead of most other areas; E Hants -13, Chichester - 15, SW Surrey 12, North Hants -7 & Meon Valley 8. Strange, with so many around I have not yet bumped into another flyer.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drone Committee sitting - Tuesday 11/06/19

Did my part, signed

A post was merged into an existing topic: Drone Committee sitting - Tuesday 11/06/19