Screen fault - Samsung Galaxy Tab S

Thanks for letting us know.

I was a bit confused with the different generations of I pad and which would work, and I am worried about throwing more money into it and still having problems.

Unless someone has already done it?? maybe we should start a thread listing all the tablets that people are using successfully to share the info? It could save people a lot of stress!

Andy

2 Likes

There are already threads about it, just put into the search Tablet.

2 Likes

personally , I use ipads the pro versions . I have the 12.9 and the 11 inch, the 12.9 is great if im not moving, but the 11 will clip into my adaptor got my mavic 2 pro controller. battery life is fantastic plus I can turn the usb charging off so my controller batter lasts longer. I appreciate that people wont want rtro spend that much, but its worth it if its within your budget

1 Like

What a total dork I am, something so simple, permissions, I hadn’t give permission for DJI to use camera etc lol

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/N4LptLNnxzA

2 Likes

Easy mistake to make, and a lesson for anyone else with that model !
Glad you sorted it David !.
I would definitely try and use just cables, with no adaptors all said and done though.
Using that bottom USB port, saves a lot of strain on the side port.

1 Like

That was with 1 cable Chris, no adapters or anything straight from USB port at bottom of controller straight into the Tablet :grin::grin::+1:

1 Like

beat me to my typing !.
Keeps the look of it right as well, hate bloody conversion gizmos, at the best of times,
sometimes required though.

1 Like

Just out of curiosity?, how do you mount your tablet to the controller?.
I find it a lot easier (when I am in a static location) to use a tablet holder mounted to a tripod with a long lead to the controller, with a Sun shade fitted to the Tablet.
Makes for less arm ache for me !.

1 Like

yep, got of them as well, exactly the same sort . :+1:

1 Like

Ideal for a 10.5" tablet but can’t fit it on my P4 lmao just a fraction too big

Hate to say, but I am a gadget freak.

1 Like

You love to say it! :wink:

2 Likes

Yes I like my gadgets too lol
I do pest control and have to have the latest in scopes or night vision lol

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

is this where I say:
“You Dirty Rat”

2 Likes

I have something similar for my ipad , it works great , it was the first time out today , for the holder I mean

2 Likes

I took a chance after a lot of detective work and purchased a new Huawei mediatab 5 10.1" 64gb and it works perfectly on both DJI and Litchi with both P4 and the MP so happy days

2 Likes