Second Build... Doh!

Sorry about that, minor bug, will be fixed first thing tomorrow morning.

There are plenty of quality motors you could get if you don’t want to wait :wink:

It’s ok to mix? Maybe I will get a different 4 and the current spare can still be a spare?

Btw is the 2207 a size?

Yes it is.

Absolutely. Betaflight will handle it fine.

I’m in the frame to just get cheap motors now cos I smack them. They all work the same

Just assumed best to stick to the same. Oooh… Ok camera… Split cam experience? (Motors.wkll be easy)

@Steviegeek tagging in. If he’s not pissed in Portugal.

They have a lag. Latency. 30-40ms. I think Steve bought the Caddx Tarsier and found it better?

Like DJI then :rofl:

Man. If DJi made a plug in module for all goggles, they’d kill the market

3 Likes

100%

2 Likes

The DJI goggles are fantastic after you’ve spent another 50+ quid on top of the £600 you paid for them to make them fit your face! Lol

Corrective lenses?

Surely some lag on even analogue? Make much difference to freestyle? Hmmm decisions decisions…

You could get something like these

Alot of the guys on here fly Xing motors on their Nazguls :+1:t2:

1 Like

That’s extra! Lol new face foam and new strap lol

:point_up_2:t2: this!

They are fantastic motors for a reasonable price :ok_hand:t2:

Around the £45 mark for a set of 4 :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

And close to the 2400 I got as a spare. Deal done. Lol need eLRS Rx nano in stock now. Actually think hobby or unmanned had one. BuzZer and vtx and GPS and back in the air next week lol. Love this hobby already. Bank hates me

Just camera… Hmmm

2 Likes

Are you thinking analogue? I have to say @DeanoG60 recommended me the Caddx Ratel and it is a fantastic fpv camera but if you’re adamant you want a split cam obviously it’s no good for that

There is a lag on analogue, but I’ve barely noticed it. It’s there trust me.
The thing is, if you look for it, you will find it. And as @Nidge posted recently regarding Chris Rossers yt video, the latency adds up. video, receiver, lcd, oled etc.

2 Likes

Was happy with the runcam eagle 3. Yes analogue.

Will have a look at the caddx. Just like idea of less weight with split. The runcam5 I had was good but added weight I felt. After losing the lot spending on a peanut… No thanks

Latency matter with freestyle as much as racing…

Oh I dunno. Lol go all out and buy a peanut

Will get the rush VTX again I think. Seemed ok