Shaldon (Teignmouth) South Devon Coast

Hi. New to the club and thought I would share a panoramic photo I took the otherday of the South Devon cliffs. I have been using the Mini for the last few months now for photography and video, and rececently I purchased a Mavic Air 2 which is what I captured this photograph with. I have lots of other photographs and videos to. I look forward to becoming an active member of thed club. I’m based in Devon :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Nice Pano, look forward to seeing more from your side of the Exe.
Have you taken any stills or video of the cruise ships? I see the Queen Mary 2 is moored over there at the moment.

1 Like

I actually tried flying out to the two cruise ships, although I think they were way to far offshore to get there and back with the Mavic Air 2. Plus I didn’t wanna chance it because I only picked up the Mavic Air 2 a week ago or so. I tried the 4K zoom video however it come out a bit grainy. There is a clip as part of a video I made on my YouTibe channel where you can see the boats, its quite short though. This pano originally included the ships but I cut it out because the it looked better without it. I’ll include a link to the video :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback. I look forward to capturing more photography and video around the South West!

8 Likes

Edited your YT link to create the embedded player.

You only need to paste the YT URL on its own line - no spaces before/after.

So, just …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSCWJtuOPUU

1 Like

Thanks for that, i’ll keep that in mind! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love it, spent some great holidays there, without a drone. Very nice video.

Nice video. :+1:
I can see the ships clearly from Exmouth and keep thinking I must have a go at flying out to them from a bit closer like Shaldon. I have the M2P which should be good for the distance from there but a bit nerve wracking!

Great pano! :+1:t2:

Stunning, Dawlish was my first ever holiday as a kid

1 Like

Nice introduction photo!!!

Welcome to the club. I recently joined and I love it here. There is loads of information and very helpful people that like to share it.

1 Like