Skin for mavic 2 help

just got these from ebay and cant work out what legs these go on as i don’t have any instruction or video link i got them from drone wrapz
has anyone got a link?

Well, I would contact them, besides they sold them to you, they should tell you how to fit them.

looking for a link to see them being applied

Well, I would contact them, besides they sold them to you, they should tell you how to fit them.
Look on Youtube, would be surprised if they are not on there.

already have and they don’t own or have a mavic or instructions looked all over youtube and no luck

Does not say much for there after sales service !.

Did’nt take long to find that !!

And another one here @merlinflyer mate:

1 Like

And another from our mate Ash:

1 Like

that’s the closest thanks

1 Like

it seems all these companies that make these skins do them differently i made the mistake of thinking they are all generic

Decalgirl are about the best.

Talking of skins,there was a great one for the mp 1,which looked like it was totally rusty,wish i could get one for my mp 2 !

Get your misses hair dryer out …. try to attach the skin part as you feel best … if its wrong then pull it off again . Skins are normally quite forgiving. Its not like there superglued into position and set instantly. If you attach something wrong its easily removed. Just dont be pressing the folds to firmly. Once you get it right then use the hair-dryer to warm the skin it stick and fold more easily The skins are easily removed months later without leaving any residue. If you wanted too.

1 Like

did half of it yesterday and hope to finish it today

1 Like

Come on @merlinflyer

You know the rules…

Photos. Or it didn’t happen.

:smiley:

2 Likes

will post today :grin:

didn’t enjoy that at all very fiddly but a lot brighter now :grinning:

3 Likes

hey firefox8
tap this into ebay 382618049327 not sure if this is what you refer to its for mavic 2

2 Likes

Thanks,this is EXACTLY the one i was looking for,will be ordering at the weekend,cheers:+1::+1:

3 Likes