Snow

My old MP2 was out in the snow the other day, too. No camera - just wanted to find out how difficult it was to see a white drone in the snow.
Answer? Almost impossible! LOL!

Snow and cold weather is making me miserable.

Roll on spring!

So - thatā€™s most of the year up your way? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pretty much.

Iā€™m looking forward to summer though, Its my favourite day of the year.

1 Like

Well, not the best of weather, but had an enjoyable walk around bits of North Oxfordshire anyway. Nice to see the canal frozen. Managed some flights, the Mavic Pro behaved faultlessly. Must say Iā€™m impressed with the power bank adaptor thingy, at one point was walking along with Mavic battery in one pocket, charging my mobile in another pocket - luckily the cable was hidden or Iā€™d have probably caused some form of major incident. Not that there were many people out. Knocked up a quick slideshow of photos:

4 Likes

:+1:

Well after a long slog with FCPX I managed to produce thisā€¦ (spot the error):wink:

4 Likes

That looks soooooooo bloody cold :open_mouth: :snowflake:

Obviously not a real northerner! :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™m still waiting for cold weather ā€¦ and Iā€™m a southerner! :wink:

Failed to spot any error. Sorry! :wink:

B&W can SO work! Works here! :+1::+1:

1 Like

I was filming that in mi budgey smugglers red hot man :joy::sunglasses::grinning:

1 Like

bus and car going backward over the bridge :rofl::rofl:

Iā€™m SO please the vid didnā€™t include any ā€œDroniesā€ :wink:

After 3 months in Italy last summer ā€¦ Iā€™m SO gagging on the concept of budgie smugglers! Theyā€™re everywhere ā€¦ and ALL ages. #Yuk!

Hey - a bottle of wine must have fixed that! :wink:

Ah yes! 4:25! :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m blaming the :wine_glass: too as I didnā€™t see that bus going backwards the first time either :rofl:

2 Likes

I wondered who else was tucking into my wine!!! :wink:

1 Like