Social food meet up, Dudley, West Midlands, December 2023

Ok so closer to Christmas we will be going to an all you can eat buffet. It is in Dudley. Sadly i can not afford to treat people so you would be expected to cover your costs. However, if anyone wants to join us (when we sort out a date let us know if interested. The food is amazing). We do enjoy it there and could have it like a mini Christmas party. I know its October now but thought i would run it past people hut would be aiming before places shoot up the price for festive season. Parking is right next to restaurant and free. Prices are cheaper in the daytime.

Day Mon to Fri = £12.99
Sat = £14.99

Eve Mon to Thu = £17.99
Fri £18.99
Sat £19.99

Sunday all day is £18.99

Another option is a toby carvery, chippy, or other options.

We are deffo going to buffet ourselves but happy to look into arranging something else too if you like. Just getting ideas if people would want to meet up fir a non drone flying meet sometime up to Christmas.

3 Likes

Where’s that Russ? O’Rourkes?

Might be up for this Russ, depending upon the date and monetary resources :+1::+1:

It is in the Merry Hill Centre… called Bon Pan.

Well if people want to come and money is also a situation then send me a DM and let’s get some ideas. Want it to be suitable for all.

Been to O’Rourkes and was not impressed. Heard it was supposed to be good and on our visit it was not anything to be impressed about. Been there, there done it, got the stained certificate.

The food was good when I went, service was OK, but it was mid week, mid day.

Potentially up for this, but may i suggest perhaps wait until after the New Year rather than in December (Or next month if you can simple whack up a doodle poll and give people a week to tick their available dates and one with the most ticks is the chosen date)

December is full of tons of family gatherings, work gatherings, bobs aunts fannys sisters gathering and what not, and it all soon adds up along with the expense of Christmas and what not.

I am happy to go with the flow. Whenever people are more able to come. It does not have to be a Christmas one but nice at some point for people just to have a meet up and I thought with the way the weather is going to go we can still have a social but not freezing our nuts n bolts off.

So whatever suits people. I am also unaware if this place puts the price up near Christmas. Happy as always for suggestions (prefer them) lol.