[SOLD] - Dji Mini 3 Pro with Fly More Combo plus Extras

I’m selling my Mini 3 Pro as it’s no longer getting used since my wife bought me an Air 3 for my birthday…bless her! :heart_eyes:

It’s still got some of the Care Refresh package but I would have to check for when it expires…I think there’s around three months left at a guess.

I’ve got several extras for the drone including an excellent hard carry case, a set of Freewell Bright Day filters, explosive proof bags for transporting the batteries and even a little set of landing skids!
Take a look at my photos to get a better idea of it all.

Everything is in excellent condition, with the drone box and the fly more combo box ( and shoulder bag which isn’t in the photos ). The drone has never been crashed or damaged…it’s even on its original propellers!

I would like £550 for the drone, fly more combo kit and all the extras too!
Payment by bank transfer please.

I will send everything via Royal Mail Special Delivery or via DPD courier service and will include this cost in the price of £550. If you want to collect the drone directly from me in person then this would be great as I can give you a demonstration of the drone to satisfy any doubts you may have regarding its air worthiness. I live in Portsmouth, Hampshire.

Any questions, give me a shout and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Cheers,
Andy :+1:

1 Like

Have sent u a message

2 Likes

And replied :+1:

1 Like

Sale agreed with @Ckneller

Cheers,

Andy

1 Like

Shall we edit the title to SOLD?

That’s very kind, yes please :pray:

I was looking at how to do that but couldn’t figure it out lol!

Cheers

Andy :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Done. :+1:

1 Like

Many thanks, and can I just add that the payment has been received into my bank account successfully and with thanks :pound: :ok_hand:

Andy :+1:

1 Like