South East England Meet-up | Monday 28th August | Revised date

Great attendance, thank you to everybody who came along, it was a pleasure to meet you and spend time with you.

In the approximate order I met everybody:

@bmsleight Brendan
@liberfly Pete
@ANDMUL Lynn
@Riccar Rick
Carol (with Riccar)
@DrDave
Rebecca (with DrDave)
@grandad1950 David
@IanH Ian
@SirGunner Steve
@doctormako Mako
Shona (with doctormako)
@RestlessZombi Jason
@BadManners Andrew
Nadia (with Andrew)

We chatted, got to know each other, shared about drones, had cake, signed a lot of cards each (souvenirs to take home).

Oh yeah… we flew drones, spotted each other, helped each other find and fetch—and repair—downed drones.

We ate birthday cake (except bmsleight who somehow missed out, sorry Brendan.)

And we made group photos, and towards the end of our time together, made a circle of people while doctormako circled us with his FPV, it would be interesting to see the onboard GoPro footage.

I’d like to say a sincere thank you to Brendan who started this thread, and allowed me to weave a birthday celebration in to it.

Happy 6th Birthday GADC!

I’m going to DM @pingspike Rich, we each signed a birthday card and I’d like to post it to you.

Thank you too to my lovely wife Nadia who decorated the cake. It was delicious. Not a crumb left!

I’m sure I’ve missed something, and others will want to contribute comments too.

I’ll be posting in the treasure hunt thread soon, then back to here to see what other videos/photos Incan find to post.

4 Likes