Who trusts weather forecasts … but all of this cannot be wrong?
Friday (currently) looking better … but I’ll keep an eye on it and let anyone interested know when(/if) I’ll be headed down there.
One weather forecast site I use is suggesting high chances of fog both days … that could be interesting too.
Going back for a better couple of Litchi flights out to Spitbank Fort … and anything else that looks good.
(Note: This assumes I get the fan on my MP working, obviously.)