Spring sunshine at Glencoe Lochan

Another video from last year, Glencoe Lochan in spring sunshine, a promise of returning good weather to combat the January blues of rain, wind and cold…

Another video to try and reset the YT algorithms and help our Albion Drones channel to get the exposure it should be getting…

Please watch on YT, like and enjoy…

12 Likes

I know what you mean Suzanne, I thought this would have got more views than it has :worried:

7 Likes

Cracking video Steve…

I am trying to get the albgorithms reset on our channel, it got linked to some Iranian mountain village video, which meant lots of views, but not the demographic, so everything else we posted was downgraded in YT and not shown to anyone that my be interested, hence I need to get the views up on the more typical video’s we produce…

1 Like

Great video Suzanne. I’m pretty sure we visited this Lochone a few years ago, if I remember correctly you get to it through Glencoe village and there is a large car park at the top of a hill. Lovely place. Was a bit rainy when we were there, still magic though.

Yup, thats the one… we were fortunate with the weather, it was cold and windy on Rannoch Moor and in Glencoe, but reasonably sheltered around the Lochan…