Stack Rock Fort - Added to Historic Buildings in Wales

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Stunning location, can get busy with public but all seemed very friendly, a few little cafes around and lovely places to walk as well as fly, just have to be mindful of public & dog walkers etc.

TOAL would be much easier with sub 250g drone but I managed to find a little spot out of the way on the east side as suppose to the west, just before you get to the RNLI.

Love this place, would always go back, stunning!

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 09/09/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

3 Likes

Hi
Didn’t know where to post, so I hope it’s ok to post here on the back of this thread,
Amazing & fast as everything is with all the updates superb ! really really excellent :star:

I just done a drone scene entry & my picture has a kinda of warped look, the original does not look like this, is this normal or maybe an error, was just curious, so I thought I’d bring it to your attention ….
Many thanks

Post the original, in the relative thread, so that it can be compared.

Original :point_up_2:t2:
Drone scene :point_down:t2:

I’ll tag @PingSpike … I know there were changes to the image re-sizing - probably related.

Regards, thanks
I noticed it’s taken all the resolution out of it as well / pixels :+1:t2:

I want to fly here @Kirky, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

2 Likes

No problem, give me 5 mins …

@20Five have added markers, there are & is plenty of TOAL & parking in & around but this is the location I used.

3 Likes