STM file

Having a bit of a nightmare, my FC lost its gyro god knows how but did a bit of YT ing as to resolve as below…

What im stuck on is my quad wont connect to BF as to load my STL file has anyone come across this before ???.

Yah just found this which is spot on to what im getting, now the problem I have mine wont go into DFU mode anyone now how I can get round this ???

Ok just downloaded Impulse Rc Driver fixer, its running now but dont seem to find the FC :man_facepalming:t3:

Use zadig. Not impulserc driver fixer.

https://zadig.akeo.ie/

Is this what it should be on ??

Thanks mate followed the tutorial but not worked for me :rage:

I think you need to select the correct device in the main box. It should be “STM32 Bootloader”

I had to plug in the device in holding the boot button down, then select Options-List All Devices. Then finally click the down arrow to show them all.

Cheers mate I gave it a go but STM32 doesn’t show up in mine :frowning_face:

Ill keep looking :+1:t3:

I think trying a different PC is your next step.

or… when you plug/unplug the device do you get one of the devices in the drop down appearing and disappearing?

Thanks Rich but no nothing changes, did you de-solder everything off the board ?? as I still have my motors attached ??

That should not matter.

I suspect the FC is dead…

Do you want to send it down Nick?
I can check it over if you would like :grinning:
Steve

1 Like

That would be really kind thank you, Ill de-solder the motors off it and get in touch if that is ok ??..

Yep, no worries :grinning:

Well iv put a few more hours in to this and really have come to the end, I just dont have the skill set to go any further …

Steve if I could please take you up on your offer that would be great, if you could PM me address ill post out Monday :+1:t3:

PM sent Nick :+1:

Hi Nick
I’ve been through this board trying all I can think of but no joy yet.
My next step is to re-flow the solder on some pins that are looking rather poor
WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 11.47.23_998a7ca2

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 11.47.49_33eef5c9

WhatsApp Image 2023-12-11 at 11.48.15_dee872f1

Just want to check you’re happy for me to dig this deep.

BTW I’d avoid this brand of FC again, the build quality is pretty poor at the price
I’d expect better.

Cheers
Steve

1 Like

hi Steve, yah go for it nothing to loose and really like you say its a high end make you would think a bit better quality wouldn’t you :roll_eyes:

Once again thanks