Sunset with the Avata 1st flight

My first flight sort of. If you don’t count take off and landing in the garden to see it work, this is my first proper flight with my birthday to myself present…

Trust me at times it was a bit butt clenching

13 Likes

Cracking, well done :slight_smile:

this is going to be bloody addictive.
:crazy_face: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Very nice.

yup…

1 Like

Nice one Steve :+1:

1 Like

Love the reflections on the low and fast shots, brilliant!:+1:

1 Like

great vid - love the reflections - but man your braver than me flying over the wet stuff like that as a first flight haha

So wish I was not at work today and even yesterday the weather was good as man I miss flying my Avata - just such a fun thing to fly - I have a Mini3 Pro but find I fly that to try and get content and I am no content creator ( not got a creative bone in my body ) so I am always a bit disappointed flying that as I never achieve what I hope for. But get the Avata out and instantly your like a pro cinematic god with them low fast swoops and between objects. Even if the content you get from it is not great you have had the best thrill ever.

Enjoy and be sure to get yourself onto a simulator to get you to the next level - manual mode with the FPV Controller 2

1 Like

Brilliant effort that, what software did you use to do your editing? it looked cool when the shot changed (timeline) not sure to be honest.
Regards
Simon

Wondershare filmora. I use it for most of my quick edits. ( life time licence )
If going more indepth for colour grading then i wokld use Da Vinci Resolve

I think I identified the butt clenching moments! Looks good, what attitude were you flying at for the super low shots? BTW I’m using Filmora as well. Its an older version bought back in the day when you paid just once for it instead of never ending monthly fee.

The low shots were at about 70cm with the odd second at about 50.

You may have the lifetime license. I bought at filmora 9 and at that time they made the purchase a lifetime license. They the tried back tracking but were hammered on social media. So now if you bought then it’s free upgrades. I’m now on 13.26 or something.

I found out a couple of weeks that I do indeed have a lifetime license. I’m now on Filmora 13. Happy days!

1 Like