Tango 2 yaw control inverted

Posted this last night but then deleted as I thought id solved it, well having just spent the last half hour digging the Nazgul out of a bramble tree and looking like iv had a scrap with the local cat populatio, I obviously haven’t.

The problem I have once the quad is flying it seems the left and right yaw are wrong i.e I yaw right I go left and vice versa. Has anyone got any idea what is coursing this ???. Any help on this would be much appreciated as I getting to the point I wish id never bothered with the bloody Tango 2…

I have calibrated it and set up all the switches to date if that helps…

Actually found the issue now its the channel mapping but can get head round it :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Heh. This reminds me of when I put the canera canopy back on one of my tinywhoops pointing to the side.

It was possible to fly it. I actually compensated quite well. I couldn’t quite work out why it was flying so strangely.

LOL… think Iv sorted it now, but as usual the bloody rain has just started hence wont be able to test it grrrrrrr…

Kind of got this sorted now and set up my RSI ( I think )

What I have noticed and wondered if anyone else has found this, when Im in the receiver tab and have my hand control linked, I throttle up and it starts to yaw to the left slightly ???.

Does anyone else get this and is there a way to trim it so it doesn’t ???

Might be the trim in your controller.

You can also set a deadband on the bf settings.

I’d look and see what it does on the rx tab on bf with the controller sticks centered.