TBS Cross fire

Iv just brought a second hand quad ( Cheers Howard :+1:t3: ) and it has TBS on it, I have a Dji controller hence I think I benefit from it??..

Would it just be a case of unsoldering from the FC and I good to go, to be honest Im not 100% what the benefits are…

What quad is it and is it DJI HD? TBS crossfire is a premium control link that is awesome but of absolutely no use to you if you use the DJI controller

1 Like

Yah it is DJI HD, ok its just going to be a case of removing it once I get it …

Not sure if something needs to rewired to make your DJI controller work.

Unsolder the rx and then check the settings for the DJI controller as that will need to be reconfigured in betaflight

Glad you’ve managed to bag yourself an eBay bargain finally

1 Like

Yeah if you remove the crossfire receiver as Howard said you will need to solder up your Sbus wires for the control link on your Vista

Ok looks like I have some work to do then :roll_eyes:

Yah wasnt really bothered but thats always the case when you end up bloody winning it …lol not the greatest bargain but I would of paid $70 for a new AIO for me beta85 and he accepted £50 less so…

Just hope it holds out to be as good as everyone says :thinking:

1 Like

What quad is it Nick?

That was my next question

Flywoo Firefly with Crossfire

1 Like

Ah its a tiny little thing with a naked vista, that should be interesting

Got some balls about though, thing is I brought a shit load packs just before I blew a fets hence I can use them with this all being well :crossed_fingers:t3:

I have another board for the 85 so I may have a go at removing the fet and replacing it, I have nothing to loose :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Talk to @notveryprettyboy , he’s magic with a hot-air gun :+1:

2 Likes

Lucky more like!