TBS Tango II Pro crossfire remote

Has I’m running out of room in my fpv bag I decided to invest in a Tango 2 :+1:t3: unfortunately it came when the other 1/2 was in so explained it was on offer hence a Good deal. With that and the fact I can sell my other one means I will more or less break even :wink:

Should of been a politician :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good to see you moving to some proper kit mate!

Nothing worse than the mrs being in when the goodies arrive.

I’ve worked from home for 4 years so have become pretty good at the “special offer” conversations haha

Bloody hell plug and play is out of the window with these Tango 2 :face_exhaling:

1 Like

I just set up one profile and use that for all of my drones. Unless there’s something special it saved loads of time

Yah I’m doing the same just following a tutorial on YT :+1:t3:

That’s exactly what I did.

There’s a few but the one that worked for me was a British guy.

I’ll have a look and see if I can find the link

Is Dat fpv he where’s glasses :thinking:

1 Like

That’s the fella. There’s two he’s done. One is better but doesn’t look like I’ve saved it

Yah I’ve set up my switched just struggling to bind it to the quad now :man_facepalming:t2:

Are you using crossfire?

Should be pretty straight forward.

You can also set to bind by sending a command via beta flight.

What’s it doing when you try to bind?

I think I’m doing it right ?? I set the handset to bind in the menu then just press the vista ???

If you’re binding the tx then you will need a crossfire rx.
Bind on the rx then same in controller.

Unlike the DJI the tx won’t bind to a vista you will need a separate rx.

I tend to use these as they have a decent antenna

I’ll order a couple :+1:t3: can you use them for nazguls as well?? Or they just nano 1s

I have 1 already that I took of 1 of the EBay bargain I brought so I’ll put that on my 4 inch to start with :+1:t3:

1 Like

use them on anything, voltage range is 3.3v to 8.4v
quad, plane, car, boat …

I’ve got them on all of my drones.

They have smaller sizes too for tiny whoops with smaller antennas

well if this is right then it doesn’t seem so hard :thinking: fatal last words :rofl:

Am I right in thinking you can get different size boards as the one above is a nano for something like a tiny whoop?.

So for a 5inch you’d use a bigger board ?? or can you use a nano on any size quad and just put the relevant antenna on according to the size of the quad i.e bigger for a 5inch smaller for a tiny whoop?

If that makes sense

Yes,

• Full size Diversity with full PWM outputs
  • Micro size
  • Nano Diversity size
  • Nano size

YES, that simple
:+1:

1 Like

It’s not, Crossfire is very well behaved.
Only problem you may have is a double green LED flashing after bind (this is called a ‘ghost’ bind) It looks as if it is bound but IT’s NOT! DON’t FLY like this as the signals don’t actually get through.
You just need to repeat the binding process untill you get a solid green LED. Then it’s perfect

1 Like

And I get a couple of these to be going on with, but what are the 4 pin type things in the picture for ???

1 Like

These are The ones i have on most of my drones over 3 inch.

Prefer the immortal t antenna and they’re small enough to squeeze in almost the tightest of builds.

Smaller drones like whoops you want the nano as it’s got a whip type antenna.

The pegs are for soldering directly to a stack or to solder to an analogue vtx. Fiddly as fuck don’t do it!!