Teign Estuary

6 shot pano of Teignmouth. Manual exposure and stitched in Lightroom.

17 Likes

Lovely shot! Great colours :ok_hand:

Thanks. Just a slight grad to boost the sky.

2 Likes

That’s a superb pano, well done! :+1:t2:

Thank You!

1 Like

Great photo. I wouldnt know where to start manually stitching a pano together :exploding_head: Nice job

Lightroom does the stitching automatically and does it very well.
As far as exposure is concerned it’s just a matter of making the right choices on ISO (100 best) then balancing aperture and shutter speed using the histogram display.
With good light you can keep noise to a minimum and detail (clarity) to a maximum.
Cheers

1 Like

Download a small program called ICE
Image Composite Editor

Great little program that does all the work for you from standard panoramas to tiny planets.

Honestly so simple to use and only 4 steps to produce the finished product.

1 Like

Top quality shot there. Well drone!

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

We need a laugh during lockup. :rofl:

Hi I love this image and would love to use as part of my wall art in my new business premises in Teignmouth. I suits the look I am producing. Would I be able to use and purchase a high resolution image please? Mel

Trying to reach you about this image Regards Mel

Hi Mel , glad you like the image.
Do you know what size you would like to print the pano out?
As the image is a composite of several high res images it can be printed really quite large.
The size you need to print will determine the file size.
Regards
David

Hi David

The size of the wall is Left wall – 4355w x 2750h

I would like to pay to use the image of course. I have a company doing the refit and the can produce the wall paper.

My offices will be in Den Road Teignmouth. I have done this before and people will.come in and ask where I got image from so I could pass them on to you, you might make some money from this.

Regards

Mel