The Daily Photo Thread

I really like this. It’s simple and fresh, and how the sun has resolved is really nice!

4 Likes

And hear we go my first attempt.at night photography. First off is a distance shot of the avonmouth bridge next to avonmouth and shirehampton

And second is a straight down pic of part of where I work. Obviously taken whilst the 2 engineers standing in the car park below were hard at work.

6 Likes

Very much last of light just north of Scarborough on Saturday. Wee bit blustery. First time over the sea and hadnt planned on even taking any photos as I was too scared to hang out there for every long so happy to have captured these from a nice quiet spot. :sweat_smile::grin:

…But it didnt half feel exciting lol

Will be heading back there with better light conditions for sure. :+1:

9 Likes

Another bonus from those anxious minutes … The Coastal Flyer Badge! :+1:

2 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: Water recovery systems

A little dabble with Hyperlight feature of my local town of Retford, Notts

10 Likes

Gets you the Night Flyer Badge! :+1:

2 Likes

I am looking forward to sewing all these badges onto the sleeve of my GADC jumper I tell ya ! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Royal portbury docks from the typhoon h plus

Not sure which ship is in dock tho😁

2 Likes

That should get you a night flyer badge!! Don’t you find it’s difficult to see where you are even flying at night? The pics always come out better than the view of the phone screen I find…especially when shooting video

What’s that feature on?

The typhoon h plus has a lovely ground station with built in tablet. The screen I find is amazing at night and extremely good in day time. The Mp I fly with moverio glasses which helps cut sun glare down so you get a good picture veiw

It should, and it does, get you the Night Flyer Badge! :+1:

Badge eligibility spotting should have its own badge eh?

2 Likes

I don’t know you should see some of the spot the ball entries. Lmao​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

@OzoneVibe thankyou😁

1 Like

Hey @tom.at.rye

Its a shot mode on the M2P. .Kind of like HDR for dark scenes.

Very nice, love the light

1 Like

Were they taken “by drone”? If not they should be posted in #non-drone.

You can add to The Great Big Non-Drone Photo Thread! or create your own thread.

Yup wrong thread. Forgot which way round I was posting! Deleted to be replaced

1 Like