The Daily Photo Thread

He he only joking would be nice though, thought of doing Upholland this morning but ended up at Anglezarke just to try some settings out :+1:

1 Like

Well, hello, “daily” photo thread, have you been missing us? You have? Ok, here are some photos, then.

First up, a gasometer, taken earlier this morning:

10 Likes

And some photos taken at Marple Aqueduct, also this morning:

12 Likes

Amazing shots as always @kvetner

2 Likes

And there’s more

11 Likes

A rainbow… and only a little bit late for the competition. :wink:

12 Likes

Yesterday’s outing Down the road, river Severn at apperley about to burst the flood defences bank.
Need to do more work ( settings for video)but that’s not coming easy.

12 Likes

Great photos!

DNGs do work sometimes I have found to my surprise

Yesterday was a funny day I went from filter to filter back to stock lens and back again maybe it’s just me lol

Thanks Sam :+1:

Great Pics guys, talking about filters I have the cheap Sunnylife box set of 6 and not being a photographer I was thinking they may be contributing to a kind of gel effect more towards the edges of video shots, been thinking of investing in the polar pro ones whats the feedback from you guys on this.
Dave

I have the Polar pro ND4,8,16 also the ND16, 32 , 64 polarisers, only really used the lower end but did get some fab shots using 16 polarizer I’m by no means an expert on them more luck of the draw but Polar Pro for me is top notch gear, even the packaging :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yeh thats the kind of feedback on most of the vid’s iv watched on youtube. I suppose at this early stage as I am not sure whether to keep going with a second hand Mavic Pro or upgrade to the 2 pro but I do value the feedback from you guys top of my list so Thanks

I use the Skytreat, box set of 6 filters but just tend to leave the ND8 on permanently ( at the minute) most of the time I find it helpfull.
Doesn’t seem to bad a set and was quite reasonable cost wise.

1 Like

shot looking over padstow estuary last week, last of the sun for 2019?

5 Likes

I loved my few days around Padstow …. thoroughly recommend “Prawn on the Lawn” for a seafood meal. :+1:
Now I’m salivating … and it’s a long round trip from here for a meal.

Edit: Just this second seen that PotL have won Catering Magazine “Seafood Restaurant of the Year”. :wink:

1 Like

not eaten there will give it a try sometime, quite a round trip for me as well, over an hour each way at this time of year, forget the summer,

like st ives avoid like the plague when the emmets arrive

1 Like

Worth booking (aka essential) - it’s very small and popular.
8hrs/450 miles round trip for me.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::helicopter::helicopter:

1 Like