The Daily Photo Thread

Just back from a nice road trip to see a piece of history. The largest slip in 60 years on the Jurassic Coast.

179 photos and videos to go through now. :smiley:

20 Likes

Treated ourselves to a day out on our little cruiser on the Norfolk Broads yesterday. It was a lovely day, but ruddy cold. We moored for lunch and a walk just outside Chedgrave and I had a quick flight with the M2. Images are straight from the camera and unedited.

16 Likes

Some lovely pics there of a very nice area , we had a boat on the broads ( Shetland 4+2 ) but sold it December 2019 just before the Covid-19 kicked in , sadly never had a drone then so missed out on all those fantastic locations , although we live in Norfolk the access the boat gives you is greatly missed. Thanks for sharing your pics and hope we get a good summer so you can share many more.

1 Like

First attempt at a “Tiny Planet” with my Mini 2. Only my second ever flight so only on a playing field and limited subject matter.

Thought I’d go for a slightly different take on the way they are usually posted.

14 Likes

Went out for a little flight yesterday evening. Got some photos of Cave castle in East Yorkshire and surrounding area.

11 Likes

It’s not what you know its who, and on this occasion a good friend let me wonder his fire house today… but for what reason :wink:

So hard to choose one for The Fundamental Colour Challege

11 Likes

Couldn’t resist doing a tilt-shift edit for a couple toy engines.

12 Likes

That looks great!

Big tilt shift fan over here :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks Rich, works quite well that one :+1:t4:

a couple of shots from my live stream tonight
you can see the sun reflecting off the water of Morecambe bay in the distance

13 Likes

That’s a cool set Steve, nicely done mate :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great sunset shots Steve :ok_hand:t2: Where do you stream live from?

1 Like

Lovely mate, love that top one, just over the blade :heart_eyes:

Do you mean in the app?

1 Like

Sorry Steve, I mean which app/software do you use to stream live?

1 Like

Using the Go4 app for the mavic 2 these are your steaming options. Not sure if this service is available for the newer Fly App models. :thinking:

I guess you could maybe do a screen record on your phone/ tablet and go live that way on these and other platforms. :thinking:

1 Like

Cheers Steve I don’t think I’ve seen that on the Fly App. Looks like a good feature though :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

No worries, unsure on the reliability of the stream, you’d have to have a nice strong 4G -5G signal unless flying from your garden connected to your broadband router :joy: :+1:

2 Likes

:rofl: Could be an option if I purchased a Mini 2 :grin:

2 Likes

Do it, Do it, Do it ! :metal: :smiley:

2 Likes