The Daily Photo Thread

@firstadekit Hi Ade. I took off from the iron gate style barrier that is opposite the rounderbout encased in concrete. You can actually see the lollipop trees through the gap and easily enter onto the perimeter path over the gate if you wanted to. It has permanent no waiting cones blocking off the pull-in area so the Missus dropped me off and picked me up 10 mins later. I wasn’t overly concerned about taking the photos as there are more than I cared to count already in google maps, or on their own website from the public. Every church we ever visit has a place to respect those passed and I was of course respectful and went not long before they closed. Was no longer than 5 mins in the air and had maintained VLOS (I did lose sight for a second as I dodged the biggest buzzard in the bloody world hovering in the late afternoon breeze next to my m3p). I had looked away to set the exposure and looked back up and there it was. :scream: Didn’t put in DS entry as it was basically next to the rounderbout.

1 Like