The Daily Photo Thread

thankyou

1 Like

Beautiful shot @SpLaTy :heart_eyes:

Where was this taken?

Lovely image! :+1:

Love the sense of speed from the train.

1 Like

Great image perfect composition well done.

Stunning :clap::clap:

Wake up unusually early, and took a few (tens of) pics. I can’t decide which of these would be my favourite…

10 Likes

Definitely no2 for me :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

New forest shot!

6 Likes

A couple from my near disastrous run out to the ships a couple of miles off shore in Bournemouth completely unedited …

11 Likes

No 2 for me too. Love the halo effect :+1:t2:

#2 adds the Golden Hour Flyer Badge to your profile. :+1:

1 Like

Not sure what was going on here with the long net but the colours were nice.

5 Likes

The halo is visible on #1 as well, just not that pronounced. I had to use my darkest ND filter to get these pics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m gonna need you to elaborate… I love a good near disaster story. They are 100% the reason my drone has only ever gone out less than 100m over open water :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I cannot believe that you have not gone over 100m. Weather conditions permitting, is great.
If you’re into drama, here is my last scare (overwater, of course). I’m surprised you missed it:

Conisborough Viaduct near Doncaster (again), went to go fly Sprotborough Falls on a recommend from @Frank but couldn’t get parked so ended up at this old favourite

23 Likes

Was it really that busy on a week day. :flushed:

1 Like

have a look at this flight : Nov 23rd, 2020 12:48PM | General / Overview | DJI Fly log 1.2.1 | United Kingdom | Airdata UAV

I got 20 minutes battery life and ‘got lost’ on the way back such that I made the cliff top with 20metres to spare!

1 Like