The Daily Photo Thread

Thought that was Mudeford, great shots

1 Like

Nice edits, I’m following your page on Instagram by the way, my page is cloud view_uk. You’ve posted some good stuff on there :clap:

1 Like

The pano is Milford on Sea. It contains the house where my first wife lived when I met her.

1 Like

Used to live down In sunny Bournemouth and regularly visited Christchurch, Mudeford, hengitsbury Hill.

Beautiful part of the south!

Hoping to get down there in the summer to see my family and get some drone shots

2 Likes

Thank you. I keep trying to improve and learn. I’ll get onto Instagram and follow you.

I may be being a bit dull, but can find no advice on how best to upload phots for you all to see - any help gratefully received!

@billyc847 check this one out: Uploading Videos / Photos - #2 by OzoneVibe and also Uploading Videos / Photos - #15 by PingSpike

Ta PingSpike - had my first jab yesterday, not sure I’m quite here today!!! :confused:

1 Like

Here are the Fisherman’s Huts on Chesil and my kayak, which I had used to access the site. Taken back in 2019 with my MA1 on Manual and ISO 100.

20 Likes

Love this Billy beautiful patterns along the waters edge :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I was looking at the picture in the sand !

1 Like

First flights this year, at Carrington Moss.

More here:

19 Likes

Right place , Right time. Out for a leisurely flight and this popped along. :heart_eyes:

May of scored some work from this shoot, the owner of the balloon company has just contacted me asking about my availability in the future.

25 Likes

Local park today…

!

18 Likes

Particularly like the third photo!

Love No.3 @kvetner :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Fantastic set Steve :clap:t2: No.4 is awesome! :star_struck:
Cool to hear you may have work off the back of it too mate :sunglasses: Good luck :+1:t2:

1 Like

Cool shots Darius :sunglasses:

These shots look fantastic :+1:

1 Like

Few shots of Northcave Church in East Yorkshire.
Taken on Sunday. Taken dji sphere shot but don’t have a clue how to keep the photo like that tho.
Here’s the photos all taken on the mini 2.

20 Likes