The Daily Photo Thread

Not sure what happened but my Mavic seems to have reverted to Jpeg and very oversaturated. First shot was AEB but lost the benefits of editing in RAW.

5 Likes

One more

8 Likes

Love Wells, spent all my summers there as a kid (Gran lived close by) and my Dad and Grandparents are buried down there, so i get once a while now.

Did you see any aircraft I remember once being ‘buzzed’ by a couple of F15’s on the beach near the lifeboat, I s**t you not I could see the whites of their eyes, wing tips down at about mach 1

Mine used to do that every time I used Hangar :frowning:

1 Like

I really hope that’s not the case but that would make perfect sense.
My first few pics on SD are .AWR files, then the hangar pano JPEG’s then everything after that is JPEG with god knows what colour profile.

Hangar must be changing camera settings and not reverting back to original.

Cheers mate, I’ll know to watch out for that now or leave Hangar for end.

Bit of a shock seeing the Mavic JPEG’s when you’ve been working with RAW.

@callum “love your back garden” what type of trees are you growing, they look like windwillows to me.
great shot though eh!

3 Likes

Beautiful things, ain’t they. Lot of folk might tell you they are weeds though.

Yeah I do like that one. Was a bit gutted it was a JPEG though.

It does mate, without doubt.

I too found that out the hard way when I went looking for all my non-existent RAWs :cry:

Annoying though… It can’t be that hard to read the current camera settings, store them, do the pano, then put the settings back, right?!

I quite like the punchiness of the second shot, actually.
A bugger you don’t have the RAWs, though.
I lost a load of RAWs on holiday … my laptop (for backup) went down, and after buying loads of SD cards to keep everything, seems I got them muddled and overwrote one. Only lost a couple of jpegs, luckily.

1 Like

This is Astley castle, Warwickshire. Dating from the 15th century it was more a fortified manor house rather than a true castle. It has been associated to three Queens, Elizabeth Woodville who married Edward IV (1461), their daughter also Elizabeth who married Henry VII (1486) and their great granddaughter Lady Jane Grey who became Queen in 1553.

7 Likes

A not so sunny Barnsley today. First time up to the 400 foot ceiling, was very quiet once up there. Image taken from a short video, looking east towards Doncaster.

4 Likes

Good to see you’re still around @barnsley :smiley:

2 Likes

Unfortunately work has taken over again! Today is the first time out flying over fields since last year!

3 posts were split to a new topic: Morecambe April 2018 (Stone Jetty)

Down by the riverside, just before sunset.

7 Likes

Look at the reflection in the water on the first pic!

Not so much as a ripple, it’s like a mirror :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

It was indeed. Nice and sheltered down at water level … a bit breezy at MP height. :slight_smile:

I missed the best of the sunset … :frowning:

5 Likes

Cracking photo Dave :+1:

1 Like

More sunsetery … :wink:

7 Likes