The Daily Photo Thread

Wells- Next- Sea, Norfolk

Glorious Day!, no wind, tide was out for over half a mile !
Great Place to fly on a fine day !!
[Mavic%20Pro%20Stills00012|690x363]
(upload://3F1HaSXgp35Jv0Ky93ywLsZxoSe.jpg)
Cley-Next-Sea Windmill
Trains, Boats, BUT no Planes !!

12 Likes

Like the boat all on its own! :+1:

That’s one of the Local Lifeboats “The Horace Clarkson” !

Beautiful photos.

Wells next the sea is only ‘next the sea’ when the tide is in. It should be renamed Wells sometimes next the sea

2 Likes

That’s the biggest joke @Paul_M !, it’s a 45 minute walk to get to the sea along about a mile of straight bank to the Lifeboat Station at the end.
Also Cley, as can clearly be seen from the Windmill photo, is again half a mile from the beach !.
All said and done it makes for a great day out, travelling around the coast road from Wells to Cromer, weather was good, batteries were charged!.
I do not need much excuse to jump in the car and just head off !!

Great pics. Love the warm tones.

Overy staithe is also nice for flying and especially over the sand dunes
Hope to get down this summer with my farther who was born in the area and is now 93 and has less grey than me(damn)

1 Like

Lush man
I am off to Sorrento in 14 days time, dont know if I should take my Spark or risk taking the AIr…
What do you do with battery…IN hold or hand luggage
B

1 Like

I drove (8,000 miles over 3 months) so can’t help on that one.

1 Like

Wow, maybe I should do the same

1 Like

I thoroughly recommend! :wink:

3 Likes

Today’s 2017 Italian summer sunshine comes from Sicilia (Sicily).

The medieval castle of Caccamo.
Just 6km from the northern coast of Sicilia, but almost 600m asl.

Cefalù, about mid way along Sicila’s northern coast.
A little bit touristy … but still quaint with it’s old houses backing onto the sea.

Late afternoon shadows in Peralia Sottana (same place as the tiled roof tops the other day), just 25km southeast of Cefalù, and 1,000m asl.

Capture

6 Likes

The drone’s LiPo batteries MUST be carried in your hand luggage, most definitely NOT in your checked in hold cases.

3 Likes

Love these shots man …love the shadows

1 Like

Thanks! :+1:
I hadn’t realised those shadows were there until I went thro the vids again - then they really pleasantly surprised me. :slight_smile:

That’s one of the things about the perspective that a drone gives … you discover things you can’t expect or appreciate from ground level.

yes agree 100%…

Bought one of those protective bags just in case

5 Likes

#LymingtonQuay #MavicPro

… straight off the Go4 app … no editing.

10 Likes

Excellent

1 Like