The Daily Photo Thread

It still amazes me the quality of the photos of the MA1.

Also the composition is also great.

Some photos of a quick fly last night of Houghton Hall Sancton, east yorkshire

11 Likes

Thanks Geoff. The hills are the Malvern hills which always seem to get snowed on, and yes it does look like icing! I’m always looking for repeating / abstract patterns which can only be captured from above so thank you for the comment.

1 Like

Goring beach this afternoon.

16 Likes

Nice pictures

:+1:

Osmington Mills just off Weymouth, could easily be in the Med though if it wasn’t for that ominous cloud.

No rain today and got some great footage of the cruise ships still moored out in the bay

16 Likes

That sea looks very inviting Steve :heart_eyes:

10c outside is nice but not sure it’s quite dipping weather yet.

Also there’s been huge erosion on the cliff tops so most of the paths down have become difficult.

Couple more weeks though will have to get the speedos out :joy:

1 Like

Oh no not the Budgie smugglers :scream: lol

1 Like

Or the mankini

1 Like

Borat._155473

1 Like

Mankini you say?

You asked for it.

I held off last season out of common decency

Eye bleach ready?

Here we go:

4 Likes

Holy shit! Wheres the soap! :eyes::laughing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Don’t you just hate it when people use your body but put another head on it? :expressionless: :expressionless:

3 Likes

It’s been a while but I’m certain I like some head on my body :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Just back from a nice road trip to see a piece of history. The largest slip in 60 years on the Jurassic Coast.

179 photos and videos to go through now. :smiley:

20 Likes

Treated ourselves to a day out on our little cruiser on the Norfolk Broads yesterday. It was a lovely day, but ruddy cold. We moored for lunch and a walk just outside Chedgrave and I had a quick flight with the M2. Images are straight from the camera and unedited.

16 Likes

Some lovely pics there of a very nice area , we had a boat on the broads ( Shetland 4+2 ) but sold it December 2019 just before the Covid-19 kicked in , sadly never had a drone then so missed out on all those fantastic locations , although we live in Norfolk the access the boat gives you is greatly missed. Thanks for sharing your pics and hope we get a good summer so you can share many more.

1 Like

First attempt at a “Tiny Planet” with my Mini 2. Only my second ever flight so only on a playing field and limited subject matter.

Thought I’d go for a slightly different take on the way they are usually posted.

14 Likes