The Daily Photo Thread

Thought you launched from a pond but zoomed in and it’s a nest or something not a landing pad :joy::joy:

1 Like

It is a Swan sat on her nest :grinning:

How nice!
Looked like your launch pad ha ha. Sorry think half my first message got chopped.

1 Like

Forgot the panorama that I put through Snapseed

14 Likes

The old sawmill in the village where I grew up is quite green but it’s not very photogenic, even for a “bando”. I couldn’t really find an interesting angle on any of the green bits.

6 Likes

Blackthorn Lake Marina
On the river Nene near Great Addington, Northamptonshire

23 Likes

Great shot.:heart_eyes:

Good morning all some pictures of
Leeds castle yesterday

28 Likes

That’s pretty cool, makes an interesting subject :clap:

1 Like

A couple of photos from a walk around Doune near Stirling on Tuesday. Doune Castle has featured in Outlander, Game of Thrones and Monty Python & The Holy Grail to name but a few.
Once again very impressed with the Mini 2, wind was gusting to 21mph and it handled it with ease.
Mini 2 - 1/640sec @ f2.8, 100iso

Mini 2 - 1/640sec @ f2.8, 100iso - 3 image manual pano

17 Likes

Some shot I got a few weeks ago at Gumley in Leicestershire, the light was really nice and think these shots turned out pretty decent.

14 Likes

I love the geometric shapes in some of the pics it is eye drawing :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

High winds, empty beaches and lots of inquisitive seagulls.
Bognor, today.

17 Likes

Heage windmill this evening.

22 Likes

Thats a cracker Jez :heart_eyes: Gorgeous colours and great silhouette

1 Like

Cheers. :beers:

Reculver country park Kent

19 Likes

A 3am start this morning to get to Glencoe in time for sunrise.

Mavic 2 Pro - 3 image vertical pano - 1/50sec @ f5.6, 100iso

31 Likes

Now thats dedication John! But bugger me was it worth the early rise! That’s an absolute stunner mate! :heart_eyes: :clap:t2:

6 Likes

Never been to Scotland, but every time I see shots like this, I know it’s on my hit list for this year!

Amazing mate

2 Likes