The Daily Photo Thread

Well worth it. :clap:

I’ve driven through Glencoe once on the way up to Skye several years ago, it’s a fabulous place but a bit of a trek for me. Still, foreign travel’s still looking like a chore this year so maybe it’s time for another trip.

2 Likes

Thanks Steve :+1: I like to be at my location about 30mins before sunrise which just now is getting earlier and earlier. It’s always worth it though when the light is right :+1:

Thanks Steve :+1: I would highly recommend going if you can, it’s an amazing place, particularly early in the morning when the mist drifts round the peaks and catches the early morning light. The bonus yesterday was it was too cold for the midges :grinning:

Thanks Jez :+1: Time for another road trip :+1:

2 Likes

Went back to the town I grew up in (Thornbury, South Glos, UK) and got these pictures (amongst others). There were some really heavy rain and hail showers moving in over the Severn valley. If you squint you can see both Severn bridges and the Oldbury nuclear power station in the distance on the banks of the river Severn.

The top-down is of a new communal garden/allotment scheme in the town.

Drone: DJI Mini 2

HDR images created from AEB photos

19 Likes

And if the Ginger one gets her way, Scotland will become a foreign trip, especially if she asks to join the EU, we’ll need passports because it’ll become a European country.

:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

The utter pleasure of at last being able to fly up and capture the sunset from my own back garden.

27 Likes

Love that sky! :+1:

The weather had been dull and overcast for most of the day, then just started clearing up just when it really mattered!

1 Like

That’s all you need for a great photo :+1:

1 Like

I’m not really sure what I think about the wide-angle option on the Mini 2 (which this is). Makes the sky look dynamic, but makes the ground look a bit weird.

Just see the Roof of my House!! :grinning:

The Mendip Monster created for Resident Evil gamers on the Mendip Hills, Somerset.

Standard & Luminar edits…

16 Likes

Looks great that mate, you should try and sell that to Capcom :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks Steve, Capcom Have been tagged in every post :smirk:

3 Likes

Sneeky! Like your style :sunglasses:

1 Like

A little top down shot taken with the mini 2 a couple of weeks ago when out on a practice flight messing about with camera settings.

15 Likes

We had some sunset up here tonight

14 Likes

A magical sunset near Hullbridge, Essex today.

15 Likes

Some photos of Cave castle golf course in East Yorkshire. Blossom trees look nice.

19 Likes

Fantastic pics

1 Like