The Daily Photo Thread

Nice sunset last night. This is out the back of our village

:

24 Likes

Not been on for abit been so busy. Been some stunning photos since my last visit. Really nice to see. Hopefully get my drone out soon. Hope everyone is well.

1 Like

Funny you should mention badges, said Geoff wistfully….
How do they work?!
Do you have to have been a member for a qualifying period/ flown a minimum period of hours, or just get amazing photos?
:thinking::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Some are auto, some are earned

https://greyarro.ws/badges

1 Like

Much as Chris said.

Sometimes you need to do nothing much but let time pass - checking in each day for a year gets a badge as does consecutive attendance for 100 days…

Some are granted when you do an action for the first time - first use of an emoji, first like given, first time post quoted …

Some depend on the reactions of others - Received 2 likes on 100 posts, Received 10 likes on a topic, Received 5 likes on 300 posts …

Some you have to work for - Asteroid Boy, Awarded for sharing a Tiny Planet, Coastal Flyer, Awarded for great shots of coastal scenery …

Others you have to get by being a whiny little bitch! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

No shit Sherlock?..(I know, yes there is)… :laughing:

1 Like

Bought the Mini 2 to enhance our walks…

Photos of the experience…
Like this

Twas a climb but well worth it

7 Likes

I’m still waiting for my buttock clencher and drone rescue from when I did the typhoon h speed record.

Should get the celebrity one as well.

1 Like

:+1:t2:

Incredible amount of new houses going up around the area. decided to give the mp2 a a little flight today.
these were all snapped locally on the corner of a place called Bartons road .amazing how quickly they throw them up these days… :wink: :rofl: :rofl:

10 Likes

Have you seen the subject of the current RTF Photo contest …

https://greyarro.ws/t/rtf-photo-competition-open-23-05-to-05-06-construction/32209/18

3 Likes

This was taken this morning at Saltburn-by-the-Sea. The early start is beginning to catch up with me, but happy with the result! :joy:

14 Likes

A somewhat calm evening, so I managed to grab a quick sunset with the Mini 2.

10 Likes

Caught in the act…

iFlight DC2 with DJI Air Unit - pic is a screenshot of the onboard video

3 Likes

This evenings sunset at Burrow

21 Likes

Number 5 with the sun coming through :exploding_head:

2 Likes

Just found these. I had completely forgotten about them… Cornwall November last year
disused quarry. Also it was bloody cold! my poor fingers were frozen on the sticks… :rofl: :rofl:

26 Likes

Is it on Drone Scene? Looks like a good location!

2 Likes

Tonight’s View of my Village Timperley

13 Likes

Puts me in mind of a song…

6 Likes