The Daily Photo Thread

Thank you Steve, I’m struggling to pick one for the wall :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Haha its your fault for taking too many good photos mate :rofl:

Fantastic lighting, lovely warm colours, and a hint of the power beneath from the movement shown in the surface.

1 Like

Number 4 for me too!!

1 Like

Thank you mate :pray: the swells behind those pillars are crazy, wouldn’t want to be in there that’s for sure. :swimming_woman:

Took the following shots this morning with my MA2, at Langley Dyke on the Norfolk Broads. They’re from my phone with no editing, as I’ve yet to download the images to a computer.

15 Likes

Take a look at Snapseed for on phone editing, some great results can be had

3 Likes

Stunning set of shots Steve. My wall would be supporting number 3. No doubt!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you steve :pray:

2 Likes

After what feels like forever it was great to be back at the day job today, photographing a wedding. I was in Troon in South Ayrshire and the venue is in the FRZ of Prestwick International Airport. So after getting permission from the venue, Prestwick ATC and Police Scotland then unlocking through DJI I managed to get the drone up for some aerial shots of the venue, Piersland House Hotel. What I really wanted though was the view on the other side of the road, Royal Troon Golf Club and the Marine Hotel.

Piersland House

12 Likes

Couldn’t resist them clouds…
Staintondale - Yorkshire

22 Likes

Some shots from my little road trip this morning.

It was glorious sunshine when i left Morcambe at 06:00 then as i got into Yorkshire the cloud cover was low and hazy, but i wasn’t turning round.

17 Likes

Took Dogzilla down to the beach to dig some lifeboat traps and filled in the waiting time with a couple of flights, Still hoping to get a Golden Hour badge some day.

14 Likes

(Checks badges). I’m pretty sure those either don’t exist or are part of some secret prize draw that nobody is telling us about.

1 Like

No. the badge system is shot. I’m still waiting for my Plonker badge - for plonking an X5 equipped Inspire in the sea :slight_smile:

1 Like

THANKS DAVE! :slight_smile:

If you follow the pipe from our bathroom, this is the end!

15 Likes

This is what black and white was invented for!

:nauseated_face:

1 Like

I guess you have to get your water supply from somewhere … :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

If you trace the path of waste water to Budds Farm Treatment Works, on the shores of Langstone Harbour you may think the process ends there. Unfortunately not.

From one of my previous posts:

Storm water causes most of the unscheduled releases. The seawater locally can have absurdly high levels of e.coli.

Hence the local joke:

Are you swimming in the Solent?

No, just going through the motions.

1 Like