The Daily Photo Thread

After over a year of playing with drones, finally got round to doing the cliché combine harvester shot… :joy:

20 Likes

Feels good to be airborne again. Definitely a bit nervous but flight was a success.

Also this is a beautiful Church.

15 Likes

Me too!! :wink:

20 Likes

Now That is what you call an isolated church ! Fantastic photo :heavy_check_mark: :+1: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great isolated church Chris, this was the one I had my eye on. If I was in the Birthday Comp I can see You and I would have been battling it out. You’ve picked a few places I has in mind :grin:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Nearest building is about 300/400 meters away! Was on my to fly list before the Birthday comp haha

1 Like

Haha just as well.

I am quite lucky that there are not that many people partaking that are local to me haha.

2 Likes

It’s good to see you’re back in the Comp representing the South East Massive :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thank you. Weird flying without flytrons so definitely need to get more of them haha.

1 Like

Lovely picture, snooker table comes to mind.

Lovely colours.

Beautiful shot, well done. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

little blast round Derbyshire this afternoon

19 Likes

Thank you Abby :pray:

I was filming a wedding at Dunkeld House in Perthshire on Saturday and took the opportunity to get a few aerial photos of the town and cathedral.

The town of Dunkeld, the Cathedral and Thomas Telford’s Dunkeld Bridge (constructed in 1809) over the River Tay - Mavic 2 Pro - 1/60 sec @ f4, 100iso

Dunkeld Cathedral - Mavic 2 Pro - 1/120 sec @ f5, 100iso

Dunkeld House - Mavic 2 Pro - 2 secs at f2.8, 100iso.

EDIT: Forgot I shot some pics on the Mini 2, here’s a 3 image pano from earlier in the day.

18 Likes

Colours in that last one John :heart_eyes: Stunning set.

1 Like

Thanks Steve :+1:

Great set of photos John. I was in Dunkeld back in June but had no drone or Osmo pocket with me the day we went. I managed to get some pics with my Nikon D200 though so not a wasted day.

1 Like

Thanks Paul :+1: Yes, it’s a great location for photography, pity you had no drone with you, an excuse to go back though :grinning: I’m planning to go back in the autumn when it’s in full autumn mode.

Home will have to do me for autumn photos, though I’ve a couple of trips planned to Carlow/Kilkenny. My next trip to Scotland is a short hotel break Blair Atholl in February. :smiley:

1 Like