The Daily Photo Thread

@CSB73 I’ve taken a couple of waterfall photos similar to this where the drone comes in handy to get an image that you just couldn’t get with a DSLR due to access limitations …works nice Alan

1 Like

Thanks Steve, I didn’t really notice the potential of the first shot until I flew over it on the way to get a different composition.

I thought I would be getting a 360 pano but the aircraft offered this as pano0001 instead. Had to make the 360 the old-fashioned MICE, GIMP and home-made sky way.

This picture shows my house and a few others. I’m in the row of town houses, slightly left of centre. In the distance at the back of the picture is the Isle of Wight. The seafront forms one leg of the roughly square circle :slight_smile: Dogzilla and I walk each day.

8 Likes

I never thought of that! I tend not to mess with the settings on the fly app but I,'ll remember that. I just made sure the battery was full and brought it back with plenty to spare. Thanks again Rich :+1:

Have been away to Scotland for 9 days and even though the weather was generally very wet I did manage to get the drone up on a few occassions. I have a couple of thousand images to edit :hot_face:, both drone and DSLR, but thought I would upload a couple of the manual panos from the drone.

Loch Coruisk, Black Cuillin Mountains and River Scavaig

Falls on the River Affric in Glen Affric

20 Likes

Definitely works a treat, Alan. Just need to be extra careful. Thank God for cine mode :+1:

Stunning images Steve :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Many thanks Richard. They do make it look as though we had great weather and not nearly constant drizzle or rain, but hopefully I have got some great images.

1 Like

Great pic of Airth Castle.

1 Like

Thanks Barrie :+1:

Continuing from this shot here’s some aerials of the new poles going up. taken this evening and what they will be replacing.

11 Likes

I was wondering whether any of those were getting built, so thanks for that!

Fab pics, always wanted to get some farming shots like that and round bales. Near my home town too :blush:

2 Likes

Superb shots. well done.

1 Like

Thank you very much Abby.

Some great shots I got at the Grand Union Canal in Leicestershire quite a while ago now, just didn’t get round to posting them, had some really great light.

10 Likes

Great shots, went to the Peak District a few weeks ago and managed to get a flight in, great area for photography :+1:

Awesome photos! really love the 3rd one

Thank you Sam, appreciate it :+1:

A couple of Mini 2 shots of Hook Head in Co. Wexford, from my weekend trip.

16 Likes