The Daily Photo Thread

Nice. I was there last week. Whereabouts is that?

1 Like

It was Albuferia

Ah, Fishermans Beach. That takes me back.

1 Like

I ate an unwashed peach from a street seller last time I was there & ended up bed-ridden for a few days with gastro enteritis :face_vomiting: My fault though.
Did love the place though.

That’s mad. Same happened to me in the same place, because I ate some dodgy food. 3 days in bed shivering and sweating.

Here is a 180° pano from the morning of my return from Scotland last month. It was taken from the top of Glencoe behind Buachaille Etive Mòr looking back across Rannoch Moor toward the Grampian Mountains.

9 Likes

Thought I would try to Find a Firework Tree :grinning:

13 Likes

Nice. Haven’t been down there for a while. I have family up the Atlantic coast, near Lisbon. Great drone landscape and lots of cliffs but we were sharing a suitcase between a family of 4 so no space for my FPV stuff :disappointed:

2 Likes

Wowzas! Delicious photos! Well done :clap:

1 Like

Thank you Steven, can’t beat misty shots. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great photo! Love it, has a Mordor feel about it. I did check for Gollum scurrying over the mountain :wink:

1 Like

Haha, thank you Chris. Quite sad for me as it marks the end of nine days in the gorgeous north west of Scotland.

1 Like

Still more to go through but here are a few from my first attempt at shooting fireworks, Very impressed with the low light shots of the 2S even when zoomed in.

21 Likes

Nice Steve :+1: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Well done, Steve, turned out better than mine. I notice you shot at 1.3 seconds. I shot at 3 secs, and it was too much. The suspected dropping down to half that would provide better results. Your results have proved that :+1:

1 Like

Thanks John. :pray:

@clinkadink Chris, started off with a 3 second shutter and just played with it throughout the display. Think anywhere between 1 & 2 seconds is perfect, hardest part is knowing when to hit that shutter button and what height to be at. Enjoyed it though, got anther one on the sea front tomorrow. :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

I’d do the same. I tried some night shots the other evening and the 3 and 4 second ones were blurred, though there was a slight breeze. The 1 and 2 second images were acceptably sharp.
Not much fireworks happening for me, couldn’t get out last night and today we have 40mph winds and rain.

Superb.

1 Like

Thank you mate :pray:

Bet you weren’t going very fast when you took them!!

1 Like