The Daily Photo Thread

After some recent rain, thought I use some Cumbrian autumn sunshine for a quick flight today over the River Eden weir at Wetheral. Shooting into low sun not great though.

18 Likes

Just bought a Mavic air 2 this is a pic from my first flight and I am well impressed with this drone

(this was far enough away from houses and pedestrians flew out over an open field)

18 Likes

Cracking picture, fly where you want we don’t care :wink:

1 Like

ive had a few encounters with some groups of people who care alot about where you fly and made me a litle sceptical about posting pics over housing and stuff.

1 Like

Todays View with my Mini 2

15 Likes

I wish i had the time to get out ealier before the clouds rolled in.

1 Like

I never get out early :joy: A lot is about timing

im out flying in matlock tomorrow and hopefully the weather is good enough to get some decent pics

1 Like

21 Likes

Cannock chase this afternoon while putting my replacement mini 2 through its paces and getting all my settings back how I like them!

14 Likes

Autumnal amber tones in Amber Valley.

Just a little exposure correction in Ps Express.

17 Likes

Out again today for spin with Mini 2 :wink:

Ashdown House:

Alfred’s Castle:

Uffington White Horse:

Uffington Castle:

Wayland’s Smithy:

Westmill Wind Farm:

26 Likes

Lovely shots

1 Like

Thanks Mike :+1:

Superb.

1 Like

From the weekend near Rusden Lakes Northamptonshire
DJIM2

18 Likes

Few from a walk this morning

16 Likes

We’ve had some great sunrise’s in Central Scotland recently, here is one from the other morning.
My favourite (only cos it’s local :grinning:) castle.

Bothwell Castle - Mavic 2 Pro - 8 image HDR

19 Likes

In my neck of the woods (no pun intended) great at this time of the year for those popping autumn leaves

3 Likes

Great shot, shows the colours great. I’m literally 3 days in to having the mini 2 from the mini so finding lot of nice new things…the range, no wind warning lights and the FPV on the gimbal which is a nice touch

1 Like