The Daily Photo Thread

Here’s a few. I got lucky and there wasn’t a soul about, a family of dog walkers arrived but I don’t even think they noticed the drone. It’s a shame so many pictures of this from high altitude are ruined by a motorway and a railway line though!! :angry:

14 Likes

Well done! The profile of the leaf is a good shot!
Any success with the trains?

Those were videos an practice runs trying to work out best place to start, when to start moving, in what direction and when to yaw! Think I have the jist of what I need to do, but looks like too windy tomorrow (complained once today) and then of course only have the one chance to catch a steam train!

Trying to video fast moving objects is a whole new ball game for me, still need to review the footage!

Cracking image …

I seemed to accidentally have took off and landed my drone on some National Trust Property.

An uneventful sunrise on Clent Hills.

11 Likes

Your a disgrace to the drone community, how could you do such a thing!
Only kidding. It’s only wrong if you get caught. Lovely photos. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Like I said, it was an accident, it was dark when I got there and I only noticed all the National Trust leaf logos once I was on my way back down. :smirk: Seemed silly to waste all those photos. :wink:

Hope you don’t mind, Just wanted to see those autumn colours pop.

5 Likes

No worries, I haven’t properly edited them myself yet. Do you want the stacked DNG?

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: Yes Please :smiley:

1 Like

https://22m4tk-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/anewton_22m4tk_onmicrosoft_com/EYijfdtn5yJItfMu7Pv610oBkVfhBAoH82IchbVD84M_Sg?e=1TQYzV

2 Likes

Some fantastic colours in that.

OG:

12 Likes

Driving through the Lake District today. Pretty poor weather but decided to try a quick flight at the Kirkstone Pass. Admittedly it’s not my best edit!

19 Likes

Very atmospheric though!

1 Like

Near Leighton Buzzard yesterday. Grand Union canal. Mini 2.

18 Likes

Thanks @geoff. I was going for that kind of look. :+1:

Some nice pics, mate. I like the shot of the sun behind the clouds.:+1:

Thank you!

2 Likes

@firstadekit report yourself to the drone police or you wont sleep tonight !

@firstadekit welcome to the bad boys club :clap:

1 Like