The Daily Photo Thread

I really like that, quite interesting light in the background :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Sam. :+1:

Turns out, I do have a windmill not to far from me!! Although I’m not sure if it’s commercial! :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

Tried editing my photo slightly to make it pop in Adobe light room I think it turned out great.

14 Likes

TV Transmitter in Hopwas

Hopwas Quarry

Hopwas Woods

Nearby Pig Farm!

12 Likes

Got some great conditions this morning at the canal near me, a bit chilly though. Here are some of the best ones.

11 Likes

Out and about today actually grabbing video footage for work but took these as well. Ordsall Chord, Manchester and Salford.

18 Likes

@DiamondDragon cracking set my fav is 1, with nice compositions on the house and the sweeping hills with the changing lights really gives it depth. 3rd one also great with leading lines taking your eye from left to right and into the image and the moon making an appearance too :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Great pics! :+1: Love the colour of that rail bridge, is it brown paint or just rusty?

1 Like

Intentionally rusty:

I worked on the project.

3 Likes

Looks great :clap: :clap:

1 Like

@Drumsagard had plenty cars that colour in my lifetime :rofl:

1 Like

Stunning images

1 Like

Great shots!

1 Like

@Adamski22 thanks, have flown there before in the evening and thought sunrise would also work well here. Will do some edits soon from the raw files and post them. I didn’t even notice the moon in that 3rd image until you pointed it out.

1 Like

First real attempt to fly the Air2s at night.

21 Likes

Wow! Absolutely love these! Where is it?

1 Like

This is the new AstraZeneca R&D Building on the Cambridge Biomedical Campus.

1 Like

Nothing special just out of truck window in Gloucestershire. Some good lighting with no clouds.

Took this a couple days ago with dji mavic air 2 done abit of editing looks really good personally.

15 Likes

Back at work this week, and of course, a nice clear blue day. grrr.