The Daily Photo Thread

Fire Service Collage Moreton-in-Marsh.
Fantastic place to explore

17 Likes

Cool. The country’s quietest motorway the M96.

1 Like

My place of work yesterday, Lochside House Hotel, New Cumnock :+1: Incredible light when we arrived at the wedding venue, just had to get my M2P in the air :grinning:

22 Likes

Testing out some changes on the Mini 2 this evening, grabbed a night shot of Swindon. I wished it looked this pretty up close :thinking:

9 Likes

I made Swindon even prettier!

3 Likes

Hey, that’s the photo I took in The Very Dark Caves, how’d you come by it?

1 Like

First time out for a flight for a while and managed to get a few shots in Bristol yesterday morning. Clifton suspension bridge and the SS Great Britain.

21 Likes

Popped out after dinner to test my crees and grabbed this …

11 Likes

How were the Crees?

12 Likes

9 Likes

Not great quality these , but am enjoying learning lightroom and photoshop , stacking , coloring ect .

2 Likes

Great! I actually bought them at the beginning of 2021, but had never gotten around to using them. Without them, it is very difficult to see the drone past 200’ at night. But with them, VLOS is no longer an issue. I can instantly locate the drone in the sky :+1:

What aren’t you happy with? They seem great to me :wink: Has the flag been added in post?

Very moody shot. I like this one. :+1:

Hiya thanks … :smiley: they were really really dark exposures to start with and it makes for lots of noise when I try to lighten them , impossible to remove really …I would have liked crispier ones but has helped with my learning process … yeah added the flag after .

1 Like

Post the RAW images in a zip file and let some of the members have a go at editing them. We’ve got some fantastically skilled photo editors on here and I’m sure they’d give you some pointers :+1:t2:

Hi , good idea thanks might give that a go .

Post a new topic here:

1 Like

Hayling Island.

Two shots for potential entry into the latest RTF Competition - 400 feet directly below (open till Christmas Day)

The broken Phoenix caisson (part of a Mulberry Harbour)

The Langstone Harbour Board compound, the Ferry Boat Inn and the ferry landing stage

14 Likes