The Daily Photo Thread

I filled out the web form on the evening, stating I’d rather do it before they start harvesting the lavender which could be any day and due to ideal conditions, but appreciated there was paperwork involved on their part.

They replied next day asking when was ideal. I said tonight as Thursday/Friday looked a bit gusty and wasn’t sure I could make weekend. Next reply was NOTAM issued and if you don’t get what you need let us know and we’ll issue another one for when you need it. :+1:

Thanks although theres a fair bit of Lightroom going on there, can’t remember what the rules were but could potentially have fallen foul. I deliberately under expose so the original is pretty dark and then just mess about with masks and sliders to get look I want. :man_shrugging: Has been a bit of a learning curve but getting the hang of it.

1 Like

Amazing response :bowing_man:t2:

Competitive kayaking on the River Mersey. Taken with the Mini 2 opportunistically while I was out for an ugly buildings entry and was just adjacent to my TOAL.

11 Likes

The last rays of the sun, taken a few days ago at Milford-on-Sea, Hampshire.

Taken with a Mini 2 with 3x AEB RAW images.

11 Likes

Coventry have also been really helpful with me, and have been very supportive and flexible with allowing me permission to fly early mornings near home.

Captured a pair of summer Sun Dogs this evening with the Mini 3 at Ayr beach.

14 Likes

DJI mini 3 pro, 60 x dng AEB portrait mode panorama

6 Likes

DJI mini 3 pro wide pano with Polapro polariser

7 Likes

Afternoon village cricket match in Abbots Langley, Hertfordshire.

19 Likes

Brilliant. ! :+1:

1 Like

Dwyryd Estuary

11 Likes

Fiscardo bay ,kefolonia greece

11 Likes

Crop Circle

17 Likes

Bestwood

13 Likes

Holiday Cottage Kelso Scottish Borders
couple of images taken last night just before sunset , arrived on Friday , twisted my knee on Saturday can’t walk but still hope to fly at a couple of local landmarks before the end of the week

10 Likes

Peak district today

16 Likes

Stunning shots Keith :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiley:

7 Likes

Wittenham Clumps in Oxfordshire from the south side. Potato field below.

Imgur

13 Likes