The Daily Photo Thread

Nice shot!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

The Roaches Pano

13 Likes

Would have been a crime to get permission to fly in Liverpool Airport’s FRZ without going to top alt and taking some shots pointed towards it.

4 Likes

Mavic 3, 9 image wide pano, pre processed in DXO pureRAW 2 , Stitched and post edit in photoshop.

10 Likes

Lovely! Roaches?:+1:t2:

1 Like

A few stills from my recent trip to Kelso in the Scottish Borders

Floors Castle

Kelso Town Centre

Kelso Bridge

Smailholm Tower

13 Likes

I was passing through Port Glasgow last night on my way home and spotted this clock tower. I thought, great I’ll get this for the Birthday Challenge. So hung about for 40 mins till the clock said 9.58, popped up the Mini 3 and waited. Couldn’t believe it when the clock hands suddenly jumped from 9.58 to 10.03!! :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

One from this morning

17 Likes

Nice location. What is the pink colour top middle?

Very strange , I just check and it was part of the sky, tweaked it with a bit of green

5 Likes

Clock movement obviously manufactured by the same company that makes the petrol pumps I use :rofl:

1 Like

A small funfair in my home town, comprising a ferris wheel, a pirate ship swing, two small roundabouts and a trampoline pit. Maybe it’ll look better later on when the rides are moving. The rain came on and I left about half an hour before it opened.

If I’d been a bit earlier I’d have also got a nice shot of The Phoenix sailing ship just outside the harbour wall. Unfortunately when I was there it had moved well offshore.

7 Likes

@TheFatController Lucky you Paul, so jealous :nauseated_face: of you guys that are spoilt for choice for the Challenges with so many great locations on your doorstep. Us poor land locked midlanders have to travel miles.:rofl:

@D0c.Col Just lucky there are a few nearby ones this year Colin. I’d to travel miles last year for some of the competition entries. Both these are ‘near miss’ as far as the GADC 5th goes. Aside from a couple of subjects which will be impossible for me this year, the waterside pub is proving the most difficult due to a distinct lack of canals in Northern Ireland. I’m still researching, there has to be one somewhere :crossed_fingers:

@TheFatController “Waterside!” What a numpty I am! Been looking for Riverside pubs. :rofl: We’ve got shed loads of canalside ones! Might even find some with red parasols. :thinking: Cheers Paul
:+1:

1 Like

Mavic 3, 5 image AEB

9 Likes

A few night shots in Blackpool, straight from the Drone, no editing.

12 Likes

5 Likes

I missed the harvesting, however I liked the finishing.

mini 3 pro

7 Likes