The Daily Photo Thread

I’ve had the MA2, and can vouch the M3P take better photos and videos :+1:

2 Likes

Feeling under the weather? That’s less than 50% of the speed record.

:rofl:

Should I get the pro do you think and I’d like to get the longer lasting batteries do you know if all is available so I can just buy it all in one hit , btw I was not to far from there yesterday had to take my lad to Nike factory at the outlet .

Edit or should I go with the RCN1 many thanks

1 Like

100% yes! With the Mini 2, getting it out of the bag and up in the air was pretty darn fast. But with the new DJI RC, it is litterally 10 seconds. No wires, no faff … that to me is priceless.

Only from abroad as far as I can tell … and be prepared to take out a 2nd mortgage

I feel your pain. Half my money goes on drones, the other half is on branded crap for teenagers who’ve been brainwashed.

1 Like

Are they that expensive then , I have not researched this as I’ve not thought of getting one but I’ve changed my mind , kindly what is the “ DJI says flight time “ on the standard battery’s , also are these doable for fcc would you happen to know , cheers

1 Like

Best discuss in the proper thread, so to not hijack this one and upset Big Brother :wink:

1 Like

Ok Chris yes , I forgot I’ll check there thanks for your help :+1:t2:

1 Like

Great pictures and awesome to see you have taken the plunge with the DJI fpv.

Get yourself on the sim in manual mode. It’s a different beast and much faster but with a much greater risk of a costly crash.

Take it steady and you will have it cracked in no time

Cheers mate. I actually had a Avata in my basket, but then swapped it for an FPV at the last second. The extra batteries arrive today, so will be back out there this evening, practising in sports mode for now.

Manual mode is where I want to be, but need to tame the beast first :joy: I can’t recall what mode I was in on Chris’ @milkmanchris DJI FPV at the Big Meet. I know it felt blummin fast!

I took out care refresh, so am covered in case I do anything stupid :roll_eyes:

I was poised to get an Avata myself but decided against it and tbh I’m glad I did.

I also bought the mini 3 pro as an upgrade for the mini 2.

With the fpv I would strongly suggest you complete the DJI sim and also start to use others like liftoff to get up to speed with the fpv element.

You will also need to make some changes to the controller to make it more like an fpv drone.

I fly my DJI fpv more than anything these days as I’ve less chance of ditching it than my other fpv drones.
Although I fly it more as a high speed cruiser than a freestyle fpv drone

1 Like

Got it, cheers bud.

1 Like

this is the one you want mate ‎DJI Virtual Flight on the App Store

Killarney, Ireland at the weekend.

12 Likes

Thank you for sharing that app, hours of fun with miniature worlds :smiley:

Hehehe, in case you do anything stupid, hehehe
I’m sitting here waiting on the incoming video :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

A couple of photos this evening when the wind had calmed and down pour had finished …

Tried out the new portrait format for the first time … quite impressed!

8 Likes

4 Likes

As always :star:

1 Like

I’m gonna write a few lines of code to automatically crop portrait drone photos to 16:9 the instant they are uploaded.

There’s a reason nobody makes laptops with portrait screens :exploding_head:

It’s the work of the devil.

3 Likes

Showing off the new toy look what I can do :joy::joy::joy: great photos by the way @clinkadink

1 Like