The Daily Photo Thread

Thanks Tim :smiley:

1 Like

Out for 6 hours today, it was grim weather. On the way home, the rain stopped. Bloody typical.

15 Likes

Fireworks didn’t quite work out last night, but at least the oil depot looked pretty lit up.

18 Likes

Found a break in the weather yesterday to get a twenty-minute flight in. Settled on a two-image HDR panorama as being the best of the bunch. This shot is looking over the River Thames with Hambleden Weir visible on the left-hand side. The rain stopped play soon after :roll_eyes:

13 Likes

Love the (double?) rainbow photo in particular!

A few pics from the river Thames at purely / mapledurham ( mapledurham water mill ) , county’s cross Berkshire & oxfordhire

13 Likes

Early evening flight above the River Thames, Marlow, just after the sun had set, but before total darkness had claimed the day. Bracketed set of 5 x 12mp exposures assembled in LR.

16 Likes

Nice night shots

This afternoon out at the river Thames nothing special still learning , a bit autumnal
Magic wand in I phone.

14 Likes

ND filter or just 2" exposure on the top 2.

Hoping to get out to a waterfall over the weekend all being well.

1 Like

I think 32 or 64 was only yesterday memory loss

Superb picture, I was planning to visit this location and now I know the time of day that may be best for a visit.

Guessing we will all be making a trip anytime soonest to Mapledurham (those of us who live relatively close so to speak) :smile:

Aviation museum Woodley reading

https://museumofberkshireaviation.co.uk/

14 Likes

Henley - on - Thames home too the royal regatta :uk:

12 Likes

Just a little pic from the first flight up with the Mavic 3 Classic. A very nice bit of kit.

11 Likes

Stunning colours, Joe. Love the mood too :clap:

1 Like

This was an ‘unplanned lay-by moment’ … I saw the peachy sunset, couldn’t resist, so pulled in and launched the Mini 3 Pro to grab a photo.

13 Likes

Lovely rays in that first one :+1:

1 Like

First attempt of doing a HDR photo, by using bracketed shots from my Air2s and photoshop, let me know what you think.

7 Likes