The Daily Photo Thread

12 Likes

You making the most of this one @Sparkyws before it goes back :wink:

Sunday morning leg stretch with Mrs T in tow, not much use as a spotter as she prefers to wander off and bury her nose in her phone :man_shrugging:

17 Likes

Beautiful colours Darren. Looks like you have had a little rain there.

Sapperton canal tunnel & countryside in and around, Cotswolds Gloustershire autumnal colours
The tunnel was actually captured by drone, too many trees to get Ariel shot.
My visit did not go as I planned so just grabbed what I could.

11 Likes

Thanks Steve, yeah there has been a months rainfall in the space of two days. Add that to already saturated ground and a huge catchment area. Still not as bad as some poor people get though and no homes flooded thankfuly

A bit gutted trains didn’t win the RTF Challenge as I was already planning to visit the GCR today.

17 Likes

I’d planned chimneys :scream::smiley:

Cheers Steve! Good to see you about mate. Hope all is well :+1:

What time were you there exactly :thinking::thought_balloon:

12-13 pm, I kept getting lost, got stuck in someone’s garden at the dry canal I couldn’t get back up the side :smiley: …… it was funny some bird came out then her husband pulled up, they were fine about it and they laughed and pointed me in the right direction.

You nutter :joy: I was there at 12:41pm!

Really, I was still there, nightmare.
You can’t get nothing from the air where I was, all over grown :scream::smiley: I left and went too crofton Wiltshire ……

Edit I parked at the Dane pub

Sapperton Tunnel and Canal, taken at 12:41 pm today with the Mini 3 Pro.

And it wouldn’t surprise me if the chap in the bottom of the photo is @Kirky :open_mouth:

10 Likes

You went too the other end? , that tunnels massive !
I spoke to someone about it while I was there.

@clinkadink

I was that end :scream::smiley:

2 Likes

I didn’t go there :wink: I ended up doing a loop from Cirencester, to Stroud, across to the Severn, up to Gloucester and back home for supper at 6pm.

11 sites in all. Just finished editing but too knackered to post :zzz: Will do it all tomorrow :+1:

2 Likes

Crofton Wiltshire, canal & old pumping station known as crofton beam engines
Also added to drone scene.

11 Likes

Are you wearing shorts :cold_face:

Untitled-SharpenAI-Motion

1 Like

The old faithful little van 1.3 which is cheap to run,
It was ruining the shot, at one point I was trying to hide behind it :smiley: .
Saying that I still done £50 in fuel yesterday :scream: and I drove like miss daisy !