The Daily Photo Thread

I do fear if it starts to become too popular the landowner will start to impose rules.

:star_struck:

A perspective on Portpatrick…

(Mini 3 Pro. 5 x 5-shot HDR panorama with the boundary warp wanged all the way up to 100)

10 Likes

Superb Joe :+1: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks John. First time I’ve driven down to Portpatrick. Definitely going to have to go back again in the summer… hopefully it won’t be as windy then (today was the proverbial “blowy as f**k”).

1 Like

Been years since I was down that way (I was photographing Corsewall Lighthouse), Portpatrick looks better in your photo than I remember it :grinning:

1 Like

Lovely place.

We rent a house on the front for a weekend most years.

1 Like

First flight since November, mainly due to the cold weather and having had a chest infection throughout most of January, starting to feel somewhat better so this afternoon decided to head to a place I saw when we were doing the recent checks on Drone Scene.

St Josephs’s Seminary

12 Likes

St Michael the Archangel’s Church in Booton, Norfolk.

7 Likes

That’s certainly seen better days!

Little afternoon flight

7 Likes

Another trip to Manchester for me on Friday after work. Managed a quick flight to catch Beetham Tower and the surrounding area.

10 Likes

Would make a great pad if you could afford the renovations.

Trying the mini 3 pro zoom

6 Likes

Avoncliff Aquaduct, River Avon and Kennet & Avon Canal, taken yesterday with the Mini 3 Pro.

9 Likes

Dundas Aquaduct, taken with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday.

15 Likes

That’s always been an interesting location for drone pics - there have been quite a few here over the years.

A great exemplar of Industrial Revolution canal and rail transportation.

Must get there one day. (It will be raining.)

:rofl:

Does that mean I get my Industrial Revolution badge? :smiley:

Scratch that, I already have it :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It can be revoked. :smiling_imp:

Even now - with clear blue skies over much of the route between here and there … there’s a patch of cloud hovering close to the location that would become torrent of rain were I to venture out.

Edit: Not that I actually believe forecasts … :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Can you? That sounds great :joy: