The Daily Photo Thread

I spent a couple of hours on the east coast yesterday morning. I was hoping for a decent sunrise which never happened but did get some shots of the Forth Bridges and then Blackness Castle and Linlithgow Loch on my way home, all with the Mavic 3 Classic.

Forth Bridges

Blackness Castle

Linlithgow Loch

20 Likes

Palm House, Sefton Park Liverpool. Got lucky with the light. Mini 2

14 Likes

You and me both …! :scream:

Another week, Another city. This time Liverpool which has some stunning photo opportunities available :heart:
All images captured on the Mini 3 Pro.

19 Likes

One from yesterdays trip to London Keith Mitchell on VERO™

23 Likes

Stunning :heart:

1 Like

That one little patch of green that everyone uses for TOAL is going to resemble a giant hornet’s nest in the summer. :rofl:

1 Like

Yes, there were only 2 other drone flyers while I was there :smiley:

1 Like

VLOS will be fun in the summer then, what on is mine they all look the same😂

1 Like

Nothing worse than being at a drone meet and trying to work out why your drone isn’t responding!

You then realise after a lengthy period that the drone isn’t yours!!

1 Like

Even 40 years ago with RC gliders … which was why my 10 footer is still somewhere in the sea off Man-of-War Bay in Dorset. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Love the sky

1 Like

I had my drone positioned to take a photo. Looked at the controller to line up the shot. Took the photo then looked up at the drone, tried to turn it to return to me it didn’t move, tried to go forward, didn’t move. looked at the screen and it was moving. The realised the drone I was trying to move was actually a hovering bird. My drone was actually slightly further away.

2 Likes

Sounds like I’m almost not alone :joy:

2 Likes

Tower bridge London night time

12 Likes

Very sunny, very still, very cold at Loch Lomond

7 Likes

Well as I failed to obtain 5 images for the 5 in 5 comp but did manage 3 as well as a couple from each location guess I’ll just post what I did mange to get here instead lol Time and weather failed me this January :man_facepalming:t2:

Saint Giles Church - Bedworth

This church holds a very deep family connection. My mum and dad got married here I was christened here both my Nana and Grandad are buried there along with my auntie who also got married there before she passed away. So a very meaningful location for myself and my family.

Bedworth Water Tower

HawkesburyJunction/Sutton Stop

Enjoy :slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Pity the still waters comp has been and gone. What a great photo!

1 Like

Stunning Joe :+1: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

we have some stunning images here ! Just wish i could get mine up in the air but nothing but 45mph winds in east riding ! im not happy :sob: