17 Likes

Alexander stadium

Using dji mini 4 pro

13 Likes

Just a boring shed, or is it :thinking: and yes done by drone

5 Likes

Sunset over Skegvegas, straight from the drone

11 Likes

A few shots of the The David Murray John [DMJ] Building in Swindon for the RTF taken with the Mini 3 Pro this afternoon. And yes, it really is that ugly.

15 Likes

Screams art deco to me :smiley: ishhhhh

1 Like

Screams … clean me to me Rich … and Art Nouveau :thinking::hugs: Although I can see the straight lines but the round corners take it at the post … for me.

1 Like

I had a friend who lived there :rofl:

1 Like

Please pass on my condolences.

@Kirky is right

• Art Noveau is more organic … and 1890
  • Art Deco is more Symmetry, lines, curves … and 1920

Example …

I went to Art College (to pull chicks mainly).

8 Likes

:hatching_chick:

A couple shot for the ugly building RTF but not used - Shire Hall/the Wood Group outside Reading. And a couple from a bit further down the M4 near Theale on a private spur of the River Kennet. If anyone knows what the derelict building is that spans the river, I’d love to know.

14 Likes

@clinkadink @Kirky I stand corrected :+1:
I have always used this as a guide: Art Nouveau celebrates elegant curves and long lines, Art Deco consists of sharp angles and geometrical shapes. :thinking:

1 Like

Todays flight looking towards Nottingham City centre

13 Likes

Quick send up after work this evening to blow the dust off.

18 Likes

My place of work for today’s wedding was Gretna Green. This was the view this evening just as the sun was going down, looking south over the Famous Blacksmith’s Shop and the town of Gretna to the Solway and England beyond.

Mavic 3 Classic - 15 image HDR Pano.

13 Likes

Ganton, North Yorkshire, This evening. Mini 3 Pro using 5 stacked images ISO 100 fixed.

12 Likes