The Daily Photo Thread

Pembrokeshire wales, looking out across the Irish Sea

13 Likes

Walked most of that coastline, stunning landscape with hidden twisted cliffs tortured by natures best efforts during it’s creation. Love it. :+1:

2 Likes

It is gorgeous down there, I know the picture is not really saying a lot but for me, I just kinda like it, the transition between foreground, horizon / sea then sky :rofl:

Kinda dreamy

Sunset tonight where I live. ( try and take sunset photos when I can to post to a local group on FB

Mini 3 Pro

13 Likes

Door step wide angle pano with the Mini 3 Pro whilst waiting for my coffee :coffee:

13 Likes

Sunrise at Wigg island with the Air 3

19 Likes

Couple of snaps from Manchester city centre this evening.

17 Likes

Raglan Castle (Wales) with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday whilst on another last minute meetup with the @Kirky. The weather was meant to be cracking all day, although it was quite moody and dramatic at times, creating a nice backdrop to the site.

25 Likes

White Castle (Wales) with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday.

21 Likes

Skenfrith Castle with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday.

18 Likes

Grosmont Castle with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday.

17 Likes

Pembridge Castle with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday.

15 Likes

Welsh Newton was an unplanned site yesterday, but defo needed doing.

13 Likes

Goodrich Castle with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday.

17 Likes

St. Sampson, Cricklade with the Mini 3 Pro yesterday.

14 Likes

@clinkadink chris ahhh great :star_struck: you’ve saved me the headache of trying to edit mine :smiley::man_running:t2::dash:

Are you property hunting. you are obviously paid too much or have delusions of grandeur. :rofl:
Some great shots today Chris.

No. Just running away from Swindon.

Wow you had a very productive day Yesterday :+1:

A little pub in Wales yesterday that Chris @clinkadink asked for cheesy chips, but the cheapest meal they had was a £30 steak, so crisps & coke it was :joy: :man_running: :dash:

10 Likes