The Daily Photo Thread

A few from today, straight from camera

The first are from Emsworth Marina

6 Likes

And these are from Bosham village

8 Likes

Bro Developer heading into ABP Cardiff.

11 Likes

Some good badge collecting going on today! Those are worthy of the Coastal Flyer Badge! :+1:

3 Likes

10 Likes

Good morning for flying! This was a circus encampment in Victoria Park, Bath

1 Like

Brilliant subject! :+1:

Night time, next?

1 Like

Hmmmmmm! Not a bad idea that! Would it earn me my circus encampment at night badge? Doubled up with flying whilst avoiding the attention of drunken hoons badge??

2 Likes

Nope - but it could look good! :wink:

Do you have the M2P? Would also be an excellent subject for a night time hyperlapse.

2 Likes

Bosham looks lovely! Although that boat shed on the waterfront really should be a pub!

1 Like

Mavic Pro…no school like the old school

3 Likes

Can still do the same thing …. you just can’t be as frigging lazy doing it. :wink:
:+1:

You’re talking hyperlapse video? Flying along on tripod mode them speeding it up? Or one of those long exposures…?

Yup - hyperlapse - from video - stabilised - sped up - multi-layered and staggered and highlight blended to get good blurred movement on the lights … so that it doesn’t look like just video.

So - a bit like stacking star-trail photos …. but in video form. :wink:

This was LOADS of images stacked.

My idea would be to stack about 5 … so first frame would be a stack of frames 1-5, the second would be 2-6, etc. … and fade the stacks, so that you get a bright light with a dimming trail on each frame.

3 Likes

That would be a perfect spot, but the Anchor Blue is a great pub and just along the path so has great views and a good pint :beer:

1 Like

10 Likes

A bit more ship action today. All unloaded.

7 Likes

One of the coolest things about getting airborne is you see patterns you don’t notice on the ground, like the way these crescents snake into the distance…

11 Likes

You are right, truly amazing. Great shots.