The Daily Photo Thread

First one is spectacular! Nicely done!

1 Like

17 Likes

Sorry about the photo quality, the interweb isnt great up here in the north west of Scotland, they are coming off my phone…

After a hard week getting my ass kicked on a course I am doing (extended duration breathing apparatus training. Sweaty stuff) I took myself into the 17mph winds that were floating around Hadleigh Castle in Essex. I got a few good ones whilst also getting up to 39mph with a hefty tailwind…it was my first time in sport mode so I was a little twitchy!!

23 Likes

I love the sun rays breaking through the clouds like that! Great photo @JayForceOne :+1: :clap:

1 Like

nice shots Jayforceone
i was due to fly yesterday but it was too windy nice place though see link maybe a place to meet (only issue its a bit of a trek to get toad when i say trek its high up a hill with no oxygen stop off points…)

2 Likes

Original sections of Alfred Nobel’s nitro glycerine factory on the Ardeer peninsula, Irvine. Trying to throw together a video. Have a lot of footage inside the testing buildings and power station but Premiere does not like the files from Yi 4k+ for some reason.

5 Likes

The little crossing

6 Likes

THE HALO HASLINDON

8 Likes

Winters Sun

Was bloody windy in Cornwall today, I2 destroyed it!!

22 Likes

Mavic sunrise

9 Likes

You’re enjoying it then :wink:

Must be rock solid in flight??

The length of those shadows :open_mouth:

You can’t beat a bit of snow to brighten things up a bit…

12 Likes

9 Likes

Oops! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

We’re you flying in the snow? Or just caught out.

1 Like

All will (hopefully) be revealed … if I remembered to hit “record” in the mayhem! LOL

1 Like

FInished work early because of the snow cancelling all the trains so we got sent home…wind check…none…Batteries all charged, well lets go and get some air time!!! Sadly the snow where I am is a laughable dusting akin to a freezer defrosting but hey it looked pretty.

6 Likes

A bit of walking, yesterday, Eastleigh to Winchester, and back. Just (!) 18 miles along the Itchen Navigation Path.

Included a wander over St. Catherine’s Hill, too, to revisit this maze cut into the hill.

10 Likes

Love the 360 panorama - nice detail. 18 Miles? In my walking heyday my longest was a mere (relatively) 14 miles so well done on the 18 :+1:

1 Like