The future of drones - downloadable *.pdf

From Coptrz

A report on the future of drones in commercial operations in the next few years

Coptrz-Annual-Report.pdf (7.6 MB)

2 Likes

Coptrz seem to believe in the same utopian future the FAA believe will become a reality. Road repairing drones indeed. :rofl::rofl::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

And for us?

Potholes filled by drones.

Drones knocking on your door with “a bit of tarmac left over from the roadworks, Lay you a new drive … cheap ?”

3 Likes

Can they replicate an Irish accent just to make it sound more authentic?

pothole filling drone?

gee!!! I’d just be happy with a man with sand and a wheel barrow

I’m driving round with Waze at the moment… wow there are a lot of potholes and it’s almost financial year end…

Better than that, they’re being programmed by Seamus O’Connell ( Irelands premier drone programmer) from the University of Blarney. ( kite building dept) :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never mind, when you see how much your council tax is going up in a few years and have a heart attack, there’ll be a defib drone there, , ,eventually :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m fine. No defib drone for me, I have my own personal device implanted just below my collarbone. If / when I keel over again I will be flapping like a fish landed on the riverbank as the device kicks in.

Unfortunately, as I was a standard NHS patient, they didn’t give me the deluxe version with the USB-C port …

2 Likes

Ahh you’ve got the old atomic powered type then :rofl::rofl:
I suppose in future they’ll develop cordless charging for lithium ion batteries and patients with pacemakers will have special charging mats to lie on :rofl::rofl::rofl: